Ben L. Mayeaux joined Laborde and Neuner in 1988. His areas of practice include Complex Litigation, Class Action Defense, Toxic Torts, Products Liability, Insurance Coverage Defense, and Commercial Litigation. Over the years Mr. Mayeaux has become known as the problem solver, because of his commitment to quickly and cost effectively resolve problems for clients based on his wide range of legal cases. The cases he has undertaken to service his clients’ needs has been critical to defining how courts view class certification, a critical victory for defendants of class actions.
- Northwestern State University, Bachelor of Science, 1985
- Louisiana State University, Paul M. Hebert Law Center, Juris Doctor, 1988
- President, Louisiana Association of Defense Counsel
- Louisiana State Bar Association, Diversity Committee
- Lafayette Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- Member of the Firm Management Committee
- Current President, Board Member and Officer of the Louisiana Association of Defense Counsel
- Speaker at Louisiana State Bar Association and Defense Research Institute seminar
Mr. Mayeux has been married for 30 years to Peggy Thibodeaux Mayeaux. His hobbies include hunting, fishing, reading, playing the guitar and spending time at his fishing camp in Cocodrie.